Jump to content

Chookity Pak

Regular Donor
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Chookity Pak last won the day on August 9 2020

Chookity Pak had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About Chookity Pak

  1. 1. Desired staff position: Server support / Moderator 2. Your Name: Chookity Pak in game / Chookity Pak on forums / Harley Quinn#5864 3. Your age: I'm 25 years old 4. Your TimeZone: please use the following example format (GMT+0) : I'm from Lithuania, but currently living in Germany for almost 3 years ( GMT +1 ) 5. Average amount of game time hours per day: I would say like 6 - 12 hours, at the moment i have almost 42 hours played: 6 Why you should receive the position? : I have a lot of experience being a part of the staff team in many different rsps, from osrs based servers until fully customized rsps. The most important thing about me maybe is : 1. Loyalty 2. Communication 3. Being friendly 4. Trying to show sympathy to everyone, so they could feel more comfortable and welcome into server 🙂 . 5. Never trying to punish players after few warnings, all time trying to talk them via private messages, maybe they have problems in life, or just feeling upset, in that way i trying to help without giving them punishments. I know server pretty well, following every update, so i won't fall behind new things. I'm not special, that i could become part of the server staff, everyone have their own + and -, we all are unique peoples 🙂 , if i get rank, i will be happy, if not, it will be okay, and i will keep helping to everyone no matter what. Thank you for reading my application, i wish everyone a nice day.
  2. Here you can find everything about upgrading range items and stats from Newbie (i) until Master (v): You can get orbs from pvm or from disolving items ( press right mouse button on item and you will see function "Disolve" ) each tier item gives more orbs: You can open upgrade interface by simple clicking on orb in your inventory, here is example: For Newbie (i) you need to have 25 level of invention ( 125 orbs and chance to upgrade is 55% ) For Junior (ii) you need to have 55 level of invention ( 250 orbs and chance to upgrade is 45% ) For Senior (iii) you need to have 75 level of invention ( 500 orbs and chance to upgrade is 35% ) For Expert (vi) you need to have 90 level of invention ( 4200 orbs and chance to upgrade is 25% ) For Master (v) you need to have 100 level of invention ( 5000 orbs and chance to upgrade is 15% ) P.S if you fail upgrade you will lose that item ( be sure that you have spare one just in case if you fail ) Here is tier 1 Newbie (i) mage items upgrade: Tier 1 mage weapon upgrade: Easiest way to get this weapon is to press on teleports tab>monsters>squirtleafter you kill them, you will get wizard tickets. You can spend them in shop inside squirtle zone, or just simple press on ticket in your inventoryand it will open shop. Staff of light cost 55 Wizard tickets. Tier 1 mage armor upgrade: You can get Ahrim's items from wizard ticket shop, PVM boxes, but easiest way is to go to your spell book>teleports>monsters>rock crabs: Here is tier 2 Junior (ii) mage items upgrade: Tier 2 mage weapon upgrade: Tier 2 mage armor upgrade: Here is tier 3 Senior (iii) mage items upgrade: Tier 3 mage weapon upgrade: Tier 3 mage armor upgrade: Here is tier 4 Expert (iv) mage items upgrade: Tier 4 mage weapon upgrade: Tier 4 mage armor upgrade: Here is tier 5 Master (v) mage items upgrade: Tier 5 mage weapon upgrade: Tier 5 mage armor upgrade: I hope it will help, have a nice day everyone!😉
  3. Here you can find everything about upgrading range items and stats from Newbie (i) until Master (v): You can get orbs from pvm or from disolving items ( press right mouse button on item and you will see function "Disolve" ) each tier item gives more orbs: You can open upgrade interface by simple clicking on orb in your inventory, here is example: For Newbie (i) you need to have 25 level of invention ( 125 orbs and chance to upgrade is 55% ) For Junior (ii) you need to have 55 level of invention ( 250 orbs and chance to upgrade is 45% ) For Senior (iii) you need to have 75 level of invention ( 500 orbs and chance to upgrade is 35% ) For Expert (vi) you need to have 90 level of invention ( 4200 orbs and chance to upgrade is 25% ) For Master (v) you need to have 100 level of invention ( 5000 orbs and chance to upgrade is 15% ) P.S if you fail upgrade you will lose that item ( be sure that you have spare one just in case if you fail ) Here is tier 1 Newbie (i) range items upgrade: Tier 1 range weapon upgrade: Easiest way to get this weapon is to press on teleports tab>monsters>balbasaurafter you kill them, you will get archer tickets. You can spend them in shop inside balbasaur zone, or just simple press on ticket in your inventoryand it will open shop. Dark bow cost 55 Archer tickets. Tier 1 range armor upgrade: You can get Karil's items from archer ticket shop, PVM boxes, but easiest way is to go to your spell book>teleports>monsters>rock crabs: Here is tier 2 Junior (ii) range items upgrade: Tier 2 range weapon upgrade: Tier 2 range armor upgrade: Here is tier 3 Senior (iii) range items upgrade: Tier 3 range weapon upgrade: Tier 3 range armor upgrade: Here is tier 4 Expert (iv) range items upgrade: Tier 4 range weapon upgrade: Tier 4 range armor upgrade: Here is tier 5 Master (v) range items upgrade: Tier 5 range weapon upgrade: Tier 5 range armor upgrade: I hope it will help, have a nice day everyone!😉
  4. Here you can find everything about upgrading melee items and stats from Newbie (i) until Master (v): You can get orbs from pvm or from disolving items ( press right mouse button on item and you will see function "Disolve" ) each tier item gives more orbs: You can open upgrade interface by simple clicking on orb in your inventory, here is example: For Newbie (i) you need to have 25 level of invention ( 125 orbs and chance to upgrade is 55% ) For Junior (ii) you need to have 55 level of invention ( 250 orbs and chance to upgrade is 45% ) For Senior (iii) you need to have 75 level of invention ( 500 orbs and chance to upgrade is 35% ) For Expert (vi) you need to have 90 level of invention ( 4200 orbs and chance to upgrade is 25% ) For Master (v) you need to have 100 level of invention ( 5000 orbs and chance to upgrade is 15% ) P.S if you fail upgrade you will lose that item ( be sure that you have spare one just in case if you fail ) Here is tier 1 Newbie (i) melee items upgrade: Tier 1 melee weapon upgrade: You can get this weapon from mystery boxes or easiest way is to go to your spell book, press on teleports tab>monsters>charmander after you kill them, you will get warrior tickets. You can spend them in shop inside charmander zone, or just simple press on ticket in your inventory and it will open shop. Tier 1 melee armor upgrade: You can get Dharok's items from warrior ticket shops, PVM boxes, but easiest way is to go to your spell book>teleports>monsters>rock crabs: Here is last melee tier 1 maul, upgrading from abyssal whip weapon is way better, but if you have spare maul, you can try to upgrade it 🙂 Here is tier 2 Junior (ii) melee items upgrade: Tier 2 melee weapon upgrade: Tier 2 melee armor upgrade: Tier 2 maul upgrade: Here is tier 3 Senior (iii) melee items upgrade: Tier 3 melee weapon upgrade: Tier 3 melee armor upgrade: Tier 3 maul upgrade: Here is tier 4 Expert (iv) melee items upgrade: Tier 4 melee weapon upgrade: Tier 4 melee armor upgrade: Tier 4 maul upgrade: Here is tier 5 Master (v) melee items upgrade: Tier 5 melee weapon upgrade: Tier 5 melee armor upgrade: Tier 5 maul upgrade: ( Stats will be added on next update ) I hope it will help, have a nice day everyone! 😉
DOWNLOAD
×
×
  • Create New...